Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Welcome To The Infamous Card Collector Blog


Welcome To The Infamous Card Collector Blog

Well im going to be the first to say that I don't know everything about cards although I wish I did.  This blog hate it or love is going to be about sports cards..which is basically in the name.  I don't know how much I will be able to post but I am going to do my best.

I collect most to all cards.  I do prefer football over all but I am grateful for everything. My favorite player for each sports is Odell Beckham Jr (who is a pain in the butt to collect) for football, David Price for baseball, and Stephen Curry for basketball.  My favorite teams basically correspond with my favorite players which are the New York Giants, Tampa Bay Rays, and The Golden State Warriors.

I hope you all enjoy my blog and I will try to post as much as my time allows!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment